shapeshiftingwolfshapeshiftingwolf

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

60 Frame Collab 2 60 Frame Collab 2

this was done well

I say this most have taken awhile. 60 frames is hard to do plus I do side stuff and it takes hour to 4 hours for one picture. the music could have been better and the collab was put together nicely. great job. only thing I doc points for was the music chatch but started to give me a headach.

SteakandKidneyPie responds:

Yeh the music was good, but it did get a bit annoying so other people say, so I think we will get off techno music and go onto another style of audio for the next ones

Super Smash Super Smash

BRAVO!

this was awesome great animation and wonderful movement you did a great job you should continue your work its spot on and i like the design i played mario and luigi and if this was the graphics it would have been awesome and I hope that you seceed in your work congrats!

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

good

I do have to say something. yes games can be a common intrest but it is people who have to make those choices. for example i'm a major gamer and a female but I'm also a social butterfly and athletic. because I'm willing to have a life and in my free time I do what I want. this is everyones choice. by the way great animation keep up the work. an great balnce between real and animation.

Dinner with Frenchie Dinner with Frenchie

BALL!

lol ya I do that some times sept i'm more you stick your fingers near my mouth I will bit you GRR

Half Beard Half Beard

could not stop laughing!

ok this kinda reminds me of a lot of stuff and this also made me laugh a lot. all I could think about was one of my old friends who would do crap like this wish he was back here T-T. by the way awesome video it was wonderful and you remind me of my little brother. lol

Meet'N'Fuck: My ass Meet'N'Fuck: My ass

un cool

thats so not cool my screen name mostly got used :( and im girl T-T

kanamomashouse responds:

jjjjj

Eddsworld Vs Cahj Eddsworld Vs Cahj

mmm

i liked it since the music but hey you have to work on your animation a little since its a little slow on movement also try to clean up the graphics but all together wonderful job!

Lazyfeet responds:

A lot of the movement just didn't look right in 24fps so it slowed a lot of it down. I'll work on that. Cheers :)

Halo: Orions Spartans III Halo: Orions Spartans III

watch

I seen all your spartan series. I like them very sad story though

Enzer0 responds:

Tis a sorrowful one.

The Lost Lake The Lost Lake

sad

i liked it but was a little confused was it people dead or people going of to spirit land loved the music though

4 Swords Misadventures 6 4 Swords Misadventures 6

love it

love your the series I was sad not to see that the last ep was not out yet.

HadoukenDude responds:

I was having trouble with ep. 7 this year. I'm doing what I can to have it finished, but I don't know when it'll be ready.