shapeshiftingwolfshapeshiftingwolf

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

60 Frame Collab 2 60 Frame Collab 2

this was done well

I say this most have taken awhile. 60 frames is hard to do plus I do side stuff and it takes hour to 4 hours for one picture. the music could have been better and the collab was put together nicely. great job. only thing I doc points for was the music chatch but started to give me a headach.

SteakandKidneyPie responds:

Yeh the music was good, but it did get a bit annoying so other people say, so I think we will get off techno music and go onto another style of audio for the next ones

Super Smash Super Smash

BRAVO!

this was awesome great animation and wonderful movement you did a great job you should continue your work its spot on and i like the design i played mario and luigi and if this was the graphics it would have been awesome and I hope that you seceed in your work congrats!

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

good

I do have to say something. yes games can be a common intrest but it is people who have to make those choices. for example i'm a major gamer and a female but I'm also a social butterfly and athletic. because I'm willing to have a life and in my free time I do what I want. this is everyones choice. by the way great animation keep up the work. an great balnce between real and animation.

Icescape Icescape

made me mad

the reason you lost points was because the timer for your mini games on the circit and pressure were to fast passed you had to remember ever thing that need to be done and the mini game on the lock or combo was so messy you could be on it then move the mouse a tiny bit you got screawed over and had to restart. you made every thing a little to fast pasted. even though I say this I enjoy your games.

Psionic3D responds:

Jeez you lot moan when they are to easy and moan when they are a challenge lol ;-)

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

its good I wish...

I wish the game would come out soon. by the way what software did you use. I have a make and really trying to start college for gaming so that would be a help. SEND ME A PM IF YOU CAN HELP ME!